giant slide. And, all of the food we had, I can't name it all. It's too
much. Some of my favorites were the chocolate bacon and the Elvis on the
stick. Other good foods were the Robinade and a honey lemonade. Also, it was
really fun. I can name a lot of names, but I don't really want to. Here's an
order of my favorite 5.
1. Elvis on a stick
2. Chocolate covered bacon
3. Honey lemonade
4. Apple cider donut
5. Robinade
That's it. – Owen
I ate lots of food at the Wisconsin State Fair. It was fun cuz my mom let me
go down this thingy. She let me go down the giant slide. I may have been
taller than it. There was like a ski lift, but you don't have skis on. I
rided it. It was fun. It took like ½ an hour. I ate chocolate covered bacon.
I didn't eat most of it though. I wanted to get a crème puff, but I had
Robinade and honey lemonade. We still have honey sticks. And, we had an
apple cider donut and I had a hamburger. I did not like it that much. It
didn't have cheese. I had lots of milk. I had some cheese. One cheese stick
of cheese. That's it. I didn't have any more cheese. - Rion
Our third annual trip to the Wisconsin State fair. I think this is the
complete list of this year's food:
Grilled cheese (at the Cheese Castle on the way to the fair), flavored milk,
pretzel bites, brat, cheese stick, apple cider donut, Robinade, honey
lemonade, corn on the cob, Sprecher orange sherbet, cheeseburgers, chocolate
covered bacon, fried PB&J, beer float, and fat Elvis on a stick (peanut
butter cup fried in banana batter)
The fair also has animals and rides. We skipped the rides since we were
going to Great America the following day. And, the boys didn't have much
interest in seeing the animals this year. They were much more excited about
swimming at the hotel. - N



No comments:
Post a Comment