Saturday, August 4, 2012

Milwaukee - Safe House and Big Red Waterslide

It's been a while since we've been to Milwaukee and the boys have missed the
big red waterslide. I think they were a little disappointed to get there and
realize that it's not as big as they remembered. I think we've officially
moved on to the indoor waterpark hotels. - N

I went to a hotel. My favorite waterslide. I went down it like 10 times that
time. I usually go down it more often. More than 10 times. And, I touched in
the 4 ft. And, I swam across the whole pool and I didn't want to race my
brother but he just wanted me to do, so I raced him. I knew I wouldn't win.
He's faster and older because his arms are bigger. We're the same speed.
Then, after that, we went to a Safe House. I liked the restaurant. It was
good. Cuz, I got to have honey. I had a honey, cheese, and cracker sandwich.
It had honey and cheese. It was good. I like mashed the cheese up to like, 1
meter. The restaurant at the Safe House was good. You had to know a secret
password or if you don't know it, you have to do something that everybody
can see. One thing is funny. I could see my dad and my brother in it and I
could see me and my mom. It was funny. In a glass. It was cool. I think you
have to have a quarter to get out. Cuz, there is only one way to get out.
Cuz, the quarter takes you down a staircase. It's cool. It's pretty cool but
I was sort of, it was dark in it. But, we could see. - Rion



We went to a thing called the Safe House. We had to wait in line to go in.
The way you go in was somebody had to open a secret door case. The only way
she would open it was you had to tell her a secret message. It was "I'm
looking for a Safe House". Don't let anybody hear. If you don't know it you
are going to have to do a lot of circus stuff. Like, the people in front of
us had to do the Elephant. After that, we came inside and we looked at
everything. When I was going to go in the men's bathroom there was a giant
wall blocking it. I was like, that's ridiculous! So, after that, we had our
food and our waitress gave us a secret map. You had to look for 6 or 7
quests. We passed them all. Wait, one more thing. Rion found a secret
doorway that led you out. So, Rion got the phone and it said to type in
three numbers on the phone. Well that's it and that's for real. From, Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment