Saturday, August 18, 2012

Plymouth


I went to Plymouth and I saw the Plymouth Rock. And I took lots of pictures
of it. I learned that it was as big as the thing it was in, then people
started chipping off part of it. That's why they put it in the thing they
put it in. I went to see the Mayflower 2. My favorite thing about it was
actually not really going in it. It was just seeing it. It was pretty
boring. At Plimoth Plantation we went to see a movie about the Indians and
the Pilgrims. Then we went to see about where the Indians and Pilgrims
lived, the town, what it looked like, but it wasn't really where they lived
in real life. It was fake. They didn't live right at Plimoth Plantation.
They didn't build it. They didn't live right there. I fed goats. And, I fed
sheep. And, I saw cannons that came from Great Britain. They were really
cool cuz one of them was giant. It was like six feet. - Rion

In Plymouth, me, my brother, my mom and my dad all went to see Plymouth Rock
and we went on the Mayflower 2. My favorite thing, I'd have to say in
Plymouth would be, going to Plimoth Plantation. My favorite part in Plimoth
Plantation was the Indian Village. At the Indian Village we went in a few
houses and one house was this huge house where they were making stew. And
there was this other house where there was so many beds you could fit 16
people. That's probably like 4 families. And, we also saw the pilgrim
village. A the pilgrim village we saw some of the houses and we also saw
this big fort with six cannons pointing all around. This guy told us this
story that they had the cannons because they thought they were going to have
a war versus France. Some Canadians are French. But then, they never had a
war, so those cannons are still sitting there from 1662, or something like
that, just waiting to be shot. The end. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment