Monday, August 20, 2012

Cape Cod

I went to three beaches in Cape Cod. One at my hotel that didn't have big
waves. It was just a normal beach. It mostly didn't have much waves. And,
the second beach we went to didn't have any waves. It just had crabs and
lots of rocks. And, there was a beach what had big, big waves. They were
almost as tall as my dad. It was right up to his neck. I liked the one at
our hotel the best. I liked the first one the best because I was almost
about to find a shark tooth. I saw a shark tooth. It just came up on the
shore when I was up on the last step. I was walking and I think it was a
shark tooth. That's what I think it was. I'm not sure. It felt like a shark
tooth.

I learned how to dive! I only can dive in 8 feet and up. I can't dive in 8
feet and under. I can't dive in 1 foot. Like I'd die. I got to get a shark
tooth necklace at a jewelry store. I never knew a jewelry store had shark
tooth necklaces. So that was funny that I got that at a jewelry place. -
Rion

At Cape Cod we had a beach, we had our own private beach at our hotel. The
hotel also had two swimming pools. My favorite thing at Cape Cod, I'd have
to say would be Cape Cod Creamery. Cape Cod Creamery is the best ice cream
place I've ever had. My favorite flavor was this Oreo flavor with Oreos in
vanilla ice cream. I also like Rion's flavor. He had a gelato, a blueberry
gelato. It was pretty sweet. And, at Cape Cod I ate mostly seafood, but
sometimes I had a hot dog and a burger. My favorite kind of seafood is
lobster. Let me tell you, lobster is the best. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment