Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Minuteman Statue

This is how I knew about Concord. Because my book the American Revolution
Fact Tracker, it's a chapter book. My mom let me read it with her. I already
knew about Concord. The book was called the American Revolution. And, I got
to see what the Revolutionary War was. The first shot, whoever shot it in
the USA, on the patriots. It was the patriots galaxy. There was way more
patriots than Indians. I went to see the statue of a Minuteman and I saw
where the first shot around the world was. And, I got to see a field that I
didn't think was cool. And, I saw two British flags. - Rion

In Concord, my family and I went to see the Minuteman statue. It was a
statue of a minuteman that was a farmer and we also saw a British grave.
Other stuff we saw. We saw the bridge where they fought and we also could
see somebodies mansion, but mom didn't let us. My favorite part in Concord
would have to be seeing the minuteman statue because it was just cool. -
Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment