This is why I wanted children's day. Because there is Mother's day and
Father's day and we never have anything. We have to get them presents and they don't have to give us presents for that. You don't get to invite anyone
to your birthdays though and we do. But, childs get more stuff, more toys.
They want toys. Children's day is like something that we get to do, it's
like Mother's and Father's day but it's just for childs. You have to be
under 18, or you can be 18, 18 and under. Parker gets children's day. I
picked it to be the first Sunday of August. - Rion
Yes, we indulge him. I prefer to think we are fostering his creativity. One night Rion decided that there should be a Children's Day and he wanted it
added to the calendar. In our house, it's the first Sunday of August. Please
join us in celebrating! - N
No comments:
Post a Comment