We had a wonderful, but too short, summer vacation! This year we visited Plymouth (Rion just HAD to see the rock), Cape Cod, Newport, and Boston, with a quick stop in Concord. The boys loved the beaches on the Cape, along with Cape Cod Creamery. But, they also enjoyed seeing the historical sites. I’m very happy we had Rion read the Magic Tree House American Revolution Fact Checker book before we left. It made him want to see the historic sites, like the Old North Church, site of the Boston Massacre, and the Minuteman Statue. His love of Plymouth Rock? Neither of us can figure that one out. Owen got to eat lots of lobsters and see the Green Monster at Fenway, so he was happy too. – N
It was a actually a super great vacation! I liked Bunker Hill the best.
Worst – The bar. I didn’t like it. I liked the Union Oyster Bar second, then the beaches. The Union Oyster Bar is like the oldest place and it’s really good. My mom even let me have mac n cheese. I usually don’t get it in Boston. They even give cornbread. I love the cornbread! They even give us crackers. – Rion
My favorite thing to do at vacation was to be at the beach at Cape Cod and to go to Fenway Park. And, the worst part was going to this beach where it flipped me up in the air and smashed me on the ground. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment