Sunday, August 5, 2012

Great America

Our first family trip to Great America! Great America was basically an
Owen/Mom day and a Rion/Dad day, since Mike doesn't like roller coasters. It
won't be long before Rion is tall enough to ride the coasters too. Owen rode
all of the roller coasters, not just the kid rides. Well, any slide that he
didn't have to wait in line for. They don't realize how good they've got it.
At one point, Owen stated that he just didn't understand why someone would
wait in line for 2 hours for a 2 minute ride. And, that he probably wouldn't
want to come back without the Flash Pass. I think that Mike actually made
the same comment to me later in the day.
Rion rode most of the rides he was tall enough for, but especially loved the
water rides. We were soaked! He even stood in over an hour line for the
Little Dipper, only asking to be picked up at the very end. Our baby is
growing up! Mike did have the DS for him, so that helped. He thought it was
a great day. Video game time broken up by rides. What's not to love? - N

At Six Flags Great America, my favorite ride there was Raging Bull. Raging
Bull was my favorite because there was this really big drop. I thought it
was going to be pretty boring but then it turned out good. I was just
sitting there thinking nothing was going to happen and then we just went
straight down. After we did that one more time, we went on the Viper. Now
the Viper I thought was going to be real boring. But, I should have learned
my lesson. It was actually really good. Mom bought me and Rion a Flash Pass
so we could go in really small lines. Here were the top 5 rides I went on.
1. Raging Bull
2. Superman
3. X-Flight
4. Viper
5. Batman
This is what happened. If you've ever been to Great America a usual weekend,
you only get to go on 4 or 3 rides. But, mom got us a Flash Pass that allows
us to skip the whole entire line and then we have to wait in line to get on
the roller coasters. That's a really good deal. Mom got me the Flash Pass
for the X-Flight. I feel really good about mom getting me the Flash Pass.
Really, if I didn't get the Flash Pass I would go crazy because the lines
are like 2 hours long. Let me tell you, I'm not waiting in a 2 hour line.

After we went on all of the rides, I did the hammer thing. If you read some
after this, it's a hammer thing that Rion did too, but a few days later. I
got an orange tiger. After we went to Six Flags, we got in the car, bought
McDonalds, and we left. The end. - Owen

When I went to Great America it was fun cuz I got to go on lots of rides and
I got the Flash Pass. Flash Pass allows you to go through the whole entire
ride, but there may be a line for the Flash Pass so you won't have to. And,
the Flash Pass is really fun. Flash Pass is sort of good cuz we get to skip
the whole line. I went on lots of rides. I like just went on water rides. I
went on the log flume, a boat ride, and I went on the rapids. It's fun. I
went on the Whizzer. I went on the Little Dipper. The Little Dipper took
past an hour for the line. I did not like it. I played my DS the whole time.
I just need three more star coins for the 5th Bowser's Castle. You need 50
star coins. It's hard. I have 47. I got one last one on Bowser's Castle in
the 4th world. 4th world is hard. I beat it 10 times. I had start a pooka.
It's star power and you never lose it, only if you fall. At Great America it
was fun cuz I went on a ride what went superfast and my dad has to hold me
so I can raise my hands up in the air, but the Little Dipper was only like 1
minute and pass an hour. Wow! That's crazy, isn't it? - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment