Friday, August 17, 2012

Courts Plus Fun Camp


Our first summer away from KinderCare. The boys joined the same program at Courts Plus. The typical weekly schedule was one field trip, two days at the pool, and two days at the local parks. In the aftercare program, they were able to use the kids gym and play Wii and Kinect. The boys came home happy and tired.  - N

I went to Courts Plus at Fun Camp. And we went to the pool. We went to parks. And, we went to water parks, like the HUB. So, pretty much we only did that. I went to museums, a boat ride, other places. I went to the zoo, not Brookfield zoo. I went to Lincoln Park. I had some friends there. One of their names were Alex and Austin and Owen, but not my brother Owen. I have a brother named Owen. There was kids that went to the same school with me before I went to Kindergarten and first grade. My favorite things were going to the pool and the HUB. And, they had ice cream there. Eating the ice cream was one of my favorite things to do too. And, my friend, actually went to the same place. Their camp went to the same thing too. They did. – Rion

At summer camp, we went to some pools, museums, parks, and a lot of other stuff. So, my favorite thing to do at summer camp was to go to the pools. My favorites were Wheaton Water Park and East End in Elmhurst. We also went to a lot of museums. The museum we went to most often was the Children’s Museum at Navy Pier. We also went on a boat ride at Navy Pier. I met some new friends. Here are some of them. Jack, Sebastian, Kieran, and Bradon, and a lot of other people. My favorite thing at the pools were the water slides and the diving boards. I also like the drop slide at East End. My favorite counselor was a counselor named Jake. All of the counselors were in college or something. They were pretty old, I have to say. But, they were adults so they could do whatever they wanted. My favorite game to do when we weren’t on a field trip was a dodge-ball game named Scatter. It’s like regular dodge ball but you can only take 3 steps. And, when the person that got you out gets out, you get back in. Bye. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment