Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rion Day

For Rion's day, he had lots of ideas ranging from a zoo with pandas, to the
Wisconsin state fair, to duplicating Owen's day. After Sunday's fun at Great
America he decided to go back and try the water slides. But, he also wanted
to stop for cheese in Wisconsin since we didn't bring any home over the
weekend. He wore me out! Nothing really scared him. He had huge smiles and
that cute little giggle all day long. He also decided that the kiddie area
was too little for him and that it wasn't fair he wasn't big enough to ride
all of the slides. We can't wait for Rion day next year! - N

Rion: On Rion's day I went to Pulp Kitchen and I had the s'mores pancakes.
And then we left to go to our house. And then we put some s'mores pancakes
in there because I didn't eat them all.

And then we got in our car to go to
Six Flags Great America. All of the rides weren't open but some of them
were. And, the place we were going to go to was called Hurricane Harbor and
we didn't go to Hurricane Harbor because it wasn't open. I did the pirate
ride and then I did a Scooby Doo ferris wheel. And then I did this like boat
thing. It was fun. It just went around in a circle. And then I went on the
Flintstones ride. And then I went in a real ferris wheel again. It's not the
same one, a different one. And then I went on a roller coaster. It's close
to the ferris wheel. I don't know what it's called but I sat in the front,
front. It's called the Jetsons. It's fun. And then the Little Dipper was
open so we went on that. And then we went on the log flume. Log flume was
fun because we got wet. Mom got wet first. She got soaked. She got more wet
than me. The log flume didn't have a line really. And then when we got back
from the first log flume we went in line again. The first time there was no
line and the second time there was.

Then we went into Hurricane Harbor. I went on like all of the water slides
at Hurricane Harbor. The Tornado looked fun. First of all, I went on all of
the waterslides I could. And, I did the lazy river. It was fun cuz my mom
was pushing me into the waterfalls. Then I pushed mom into the waterfalls.
Then we both went into it. Then I pushed mom into a squirting thing. It shot
at her face. There is a wave pool there. It is fun. You know why? Cuz, the
waves are super big and I like jumping over them. And, we went on the
waterslides. There is like a mat slide. I raced mom. I won. We went on a
water slide what was big, with a big, big inner tube. It was fun. But, one
waterslide was sort of scary because we couldn't see in it. But then, I saw
water and then we hit the water once and then we bounced up and down. It was
funny and it was fun. And it was only 2 and 8 inches. That's not even close
to being deep.

Then the rest of the day I went to a smacking thing. You get to play until
you win. And you hit the thing with a hammer and you try to hit the top. I
did it twice and you get to win two things if you do it twice.

We went to Mars Cheese Castle. It was fun. And, I had a sandwich there. They make
sandwiches. Then we were driving home and my belly hurted. The end.

Owen: On Rion day, me and my dad went to Beren's park. At Beren's park, me
and my dad played a round of mini golf. I won 56-55. And then, after that,
we went to the batting cages. I did baseball. It went like 50 mph and I hit
a lot. And, after that, me and my dad got dinner there. I got lemonade,
Cheetos, and a hot dog. And then, I went to piano lessons. After piano
lessons, Dad took me out to get Dairy Queen. For Dairy Queen I got a small
chocolate cone dipped in chocolate and dad got the M&M brownie blizzard. And
you should have seen Rion's face. He was like, what?

Rion: But, I got two tigers.

Owen: I know. And, after that I went home and played my DS.

Rion: And, I played Mario Bros. Me and my mom were playing Wii. My name is
Rion. We played Coin Battle in New Super Mario Bros. And then we were
battling. Mom won 5-4 and this is how. I letted her win one because I was
staying alive longer. I gave my mom an extra boost. Then we played New Super
Mario Bros. She helped me on the first Bowser's Castle. Me and Mom beat it.
And then, I had firepower and I never lost it. And, I was going to play it
in the world 3 but we don't know what file it is. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment