Mom: We were without power for three 90+ degree days the week of July 4th.
After the first night in the house, we gave up and escaped to a hotel.
Owen: During the 4th of July we didn't have power so we went to a hotel. I
liked the hotel better than the house, just to tell you. But, I wasn't real
happy that we lost power.
Rion: I was. I liked it because it was in the dark.
Owen: I didn't really like it though.
Rion: I loved it.
Owen: I didn't like it because it was like in the dark and because dad made
me take a shower in the dark. I don't know what he was thinking.
Rion: I liked the dark cuz I got a flashlight, my own flashlight. And
because you made us go asleep in the dark. That part I did not like. I swam
in the pool and I jumped in the water and swam all the way across the pool.




No comments:
Post a Comment