Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chicago Fire vs LA Galaxy

At the Chicago Fire game they played the LA Galaxy. My favorite player in
that game was London Donovan. He had an assist which was actually a pretty
nice shot by the other person and the Fire lost 3-1. The Fire played good
though but the LA Galaxy are still the MLS champs. I didn't enjoy the game
that much just because there were too many throw ins. - Owen

I went to the Chicago Fire game versus the LA Galaxy. I was cheering for the
LA Galaxy for that one because the LA Galaxy is my favorite team cuz they
have Landon Donovan. He's my favorite soccer player. I don't have a favorite
golf player or a favorite baseball player. The LA Galaxy won. It was 2-3. -
Rion

They are both wrong. LA won 2-0. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment