Their first year of vacation bible school. Well, this was their first year attending church and Sunday school. Since our church doesn't have summer Sunday school, we decided to take a friend's approach and take the summer off, with the one condition being that they had to attend VBS. It was held for 5 evenings and included dinner. They loved going and looked forward to it each night. I had an excuse not to cook my birthday week! The week concluded with an entertaining show and ice cream social, but we hear the songs they learn all of the time. - N
Vacation bible school is very fun. My friends were Wes, Bo, Ryan, and Landon. These were the activities. Art, bible school, music, and lunch. For lunch we had hot dogs, chicken nuggets, quesadillas, cookies, fruit, and mac-n-cheese. But not in all the same days. We had fruit and cookies in the same days. Everything else we had separate days. My favorite part about vacation bible school was the music. It was fun. I liked it because it was just fun. In art we made this rainbow thing on the first day so we could put all of these little animals that represented each day because we watched this movie called Chatter the Chipmunk Catch Some Air. It was about this guy who was secretly trying to hurt people. It was kind of like this tournament thingy and the guy in charge of the tournament was trying to hurt people. His name was Brad Condor. And there was this chipmunk, Chatter the Chipmunk, was one of the contestants. There were two contestants in each group. These are the groups. Chatter and a girl. Tina and Gina. 2 girls. Two old guys. A big hulky guy and a puppet. And two other people who were cheaters. I learned that not all people that look like they are going to win always win, like if they cheat. The show on Friday, we were doing songs and like dancing. And, all of the parents were watching us. The end. - Owen
I like vacation bible school cuz there was lots of activities. The activities were dinner, this is how I did it. There was dinner, and then music, bible school, and then I did the last activity. I don’t know what it was called. It was, I made a craft, crafts. Then I went home. I learned a new song called Zachius. I learned Zachius and I learned Jesus Loves Me and the B-I-B-L-E, and step to the right with the holy spirit… (Rion broke out into song). I had fun. - Rion




No comments:
Post a Comment