Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Taste of Oakbrook and Fireworks


Owen: At the 4th of July,
Rion: It wasn't the 4th of July, it was the 4th of the 3rd. No, no, no. It
was the 3rd of July.
Owen: Well, oh, sorry for saying that. It was really fun.
Rion: It was not really fun. Fireworks are loud.
Owen: The fireworks were all different colors and shapes and the food there
was actually pretty good.
Rion: No, it was too loud.
Owen: The Taste of Oakbrook was cool, but standing in line at McDonalds. I
don't know who would do that. It was like an hour long line. (Taste of
Oakbrook = Free McDonald's French fries) Well, my favorite part about the
fireworks was the very loud fireworks. They just went KABOOM!
Rion: KA-KA-KA-BOOM!
Owen: Well, that's it from Owen.
Rion: That's not it from Orion. The fireworks were actually, I didn't like
them because they were super loud. And, at least I got to look at my mom
while we were taking pictures. That was my favorite part about it. No,
playing the DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment