Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rion's Braid

I cut my braid. Rion

Although we encourage Rion's individuality and try to let him make his own
decisions, we are also not above trying to bribe him into doing what we
want. A while back Rion seemed to be thinking about cutting his Padawan
braid. I asked him what it would take for him to cut it. His response was an
Xbox 360 Kinect and a Dairy Queen. I asked what he wanted from Dairy Queen.
He responded that he wanted his very own Dairy Queen not just an ice cream
cone. Since Mike's will power probably couldn't stand having his own ice
cream shop, that was a no go. Then one day, Rion offered to cut it if he
could keep the braid, choose where we ate dinner, and be guaranteed desert.
Done deal! He cut the thing for a pancake dinner and donut. But, since we
are talking about Rion, he had other motives. The braid is being regrown
from his ear, like all good Padawans. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment