Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hinsdale Humane Society

OO decided that they didn't want to have a monthly charity project this
year. Instead, they wanted each of us to do a bigger charity project during
our birthday months. - N

I collected dog toys for my birthday like this. I asked them for dog toys
and for less presents. I ended up getting 39 dog toys and I gave them to the
Hinsdale Humane Society. And it helped give the dogs stuff so that they
could, like, have more toys. I liked the Hinsdale Humane Society because I
got to see every animal and I liked the animals cuz, I liked the kittens the
best. Cuz, they didn't have any, they didn't make any sounds. I really
wanted to bring home a kitten but dad was allergic to them so I couldn't. I
saw a small dog. It looks like my dog when it was small. I saw, like, 4 dogs
I wanted to buy. And, a kitten. - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment