Year 3 - After a six month break, Rion and Owen are back to share pictures and stories from our crazy, busy life. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, July 27, 2012
The Woods
So, yesterday Rion realized that he has enough money to buy his own TV. We discussed how it's not about the money, but about him not needing a TV in his bedroom yet. From there, the conversation morphed into - if he had a bigger room with a door, he could have a bigger TV. I told him that would require us to move to a new house. He says that he'll move anywhere that is a house, not an apartment, as long as it's not in the woods. I asked why he doesn't like the woods. His eyes opened wide and he said, "There are bears there". I tried to explain that the only bears in Chicago were at the zoos, then he started to worry that we live too close to Brookfield zoo. During the same car ride, he also said that if he were in the Olympics he'd be a downhill skier (because skiing uphill would be too hard). And, asked when we were going back to the Rocky Mountains. Apparently, his bear fear has moved from the Mountains to the woods. I blame Brave. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment