Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School

I go to Kindergarten now. My first day, and I was good, I got to earn
something for the last day. That day I choosed going to the movies on
Sunday. And, today is Sunday the 28th and we got to play on the trampoline.
I went to my school on Tuesday, but I didn't have school. It was meet the
teacher day. My teacher is Mrs. Guftason. At Kindergarten we had free time
and we got to go outside. I go on a bus to get to my school. If you go to
Elmhurst KinderCare, you should know I go to KinderCare, but you have to be
in Kindergarten. And, I got to play with cars in a race and I was beating
like everyone who was racing me, I was beating them. I was not in the lead
and then I took the lead past them cuz my car starts slow and then ends
really fast. And, I did some work in my school but most of it wasn't hard.
I'll tell you how many I had in my works this week. I had 8 pieces of work,
I think, at my school. I did, so that should be all of my work. I'm done. -
Ri

On Tuesday me and Rion went to meet the teacher. My teacher is Mrs.
Peterman. I had her for math last year. I got accelerated math, I just got
to go to 2nd grade for math. In school we got to go outside instead of going
to the LRC, because the LRC isn't open yet. In 2nd grade I don't have to do
the math with everyone else because I have a math packet from 3rd grade. I
got it on Friday, I think, or Thursday. I have 4 friends. I have one I don't
usually play with. One of my friends, plays with me outside with another one
of my friends in a different class. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment