loved climbing the rocks and playing in the water at Longmire, and playing
in the snow at Paradise. If we had gloves with us, I don't know if we ever
would have gotten them out of the snow. They were a little bored by the
hikes down to see the waterfalls, but did enjoy finding a rainbow. And, they
agreed with us that the pie just outside the national forest is delicious.
It's a must! - N

I went to Mt. Rainier and I got to play in snow. It was
cold. I asked our mom if we can have gloves but she said N-O. She didn't let
us, but we got to play in the snow and we made a snow man. And, I threw
snowballs in my dad's shoe and it was cold for him. He thought it was very
cold. Mt. Rainier is not a mountain cuz it is a volcano but the top's not
off and it's bigger than a mountain. I had a pie, one huckleberry pie and
one was blackberry. I loved it. It was awesome cuz when we ate it the
huckleberries looked like blueberries, but they weren't blueberries. They
were huckleberries. And, it was so good. The huckleberries plain are great
cuz they taste like blueberries too. So, I'm done. - RiSt


On Mt. Rainier we got to see deer that mom found and dad even saw a marmot in the snow. And,
we got to go hiking on rocks where I hit my head and Rion tripped on the
rocks. It's good I was wearing safety glasses. That was really fun when we
went on the rocks. After we went on the rocks we went on some other trails
and it was like the best day ever. We even got to play snowball fight with
dad. We beat dad cuz Rion kicked snow in dad's shoes. That is the whole day.
And, we built a snowman, just to tell you. - Owen Michael Stufflebeam (In
case you are wondering - Mike had on sandals in the snow. The boys thought
it was funny!)

No comments:
Post a Comment