Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seattle

Two days in Seattle - Pike's Place Market, the Piers, a harbor tour, brunch
in the rotating restaurant on the Space Needle, exploring a little of
Seattle Center, and a Mariners vs. Red Sox game - including a run around the
bases. Rion's favorite was the Space Needle and seeing all of the ships in
the harbor, especially the container ships and the fire boats. It was like a
real life Lego City. Owen's favorites were probably eating the fresh fruit
in the market and the baseball game. - N

I went to the Space Needle and I went to a pool, two pools, one in Seattle
and one in Canada. That's mostly it. We went on the top of the Space Needle.
It was fun. I thought I was going to fall off, because I thought there was
no glass, but there was glass so I didn't fall off. And, I did a maze and it
took forever. It was like a loop, loop, loop, loop, loop, loop, loop, loop,
loop. (he went on for quite a while). it keeped on with loops, and loops,
and loops. Most of the parts of the maze was loops. We sawed the music
museum. I wanted to go in, but our mom said no. And, we went to a baseball
game and it was short, pretty short. And, I raced Owen and I won. There was
a boat what had boxes on it and there was a cruiser boat what you can take
your car and you on it. And, you can go from there to somewhere. And, we
sawed two fire boats. One was big with a big top and one was just a plain
boat with nothing on it, just fire stuff on it. We ate at a restaurant and
we sat at a window. - RiSt

In Seattle we went to a baseball game. The Mariners were versing the Red
Sox. There were like a thousand Red Sox fans all over Seattle. We went on a
boat ride on the dock where there was food and there was drinks. And, you
got to look at all of the views. And, we went to the Space Needle. It was a
building that was like 18 million candy bars stacked on top of each other. I
think that's what it said. That is high. After that, we went into this maze
that took like forever. It was the best day ever. We went to this giant
market place that was like a hundred stores. There was a cheese place and
there were lots of places there because it was a big humongous place and we
were there for like three hours. That's the whole part of Seattle. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment