I went to the Wisconsin State Fair and I had a chocolate éclair. Me and my
dad and my brother. Our mom doesn't like chocolate éclairs because shethinks they are gross. She doesn't like them at all. My dad offered her a
bite, but she didn't want a bite. And, we had chocolate bacon and we went
down a big slide they had there. It was super fun cuz it was like bumpy, a
lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. It was so bumpy. My dad made me go off far. And,
we ate inside. I got some pizza and my brother got chicken O's. There were
lots of people there so I had to stay by my dad. My mom was watching us from
the side. She was standing right against the fence. She saw me coming down.
The guy said, "Cubs on that side, (some team) on a different side." Me and
my brother are both Cubs fans, so we both went there. Even my dad did
because he's a Cubs fan. After that, we sawed cows, horses, even pigs, and
goats. That was like what we did at the Wisconsin State Fair, and lots and
lots of walking. – RiSt

When we went to the state fair, we got to see the race track. We got to park
in it. It was really cool. When we went there, me, mom, dad, and Rion all
got lunch. At lunch time, I got corn, chocolate bacon, éclair, chicken
nuggets, pizza, and fried pickle chips. And after that, we went to this shop
with lots and lots of foods, candies, and desserts. It was mostly covered
with desserts there. It looked like a restaurant in 3010. And, the people
selling the corn said, "Corn here. Get your corn here. Best corn ever." And,
me and Rion went on this giant slide. It was like up to the sky and we got
to ride down it all of the way. But this guy said only Brewers fans could be
on one side, and that was not good. The end. - Owen

I'm not sure what they were talking about, but we had another good afternoon
at the Wisconsin State Fair – chocolate éclair, fried pickles, maple syrup
ice cream sundae, pretzel bites, cranberry juice soda, chocolate covered
bacon, corn on the cob, pizza, chicken nugget O's, brats, bison burrito,
apple cider, apple cider donut, caramel apple slices, and maple cotton
candy. And, we brought home cream puffs. I think that covered everything! -
N

No comments:
Post a Comment