Summer vacation 2011 is done! After the Disney experience last summer I
wanted something completely different, so we decided to visit the pacific
northwest - Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. Neither Mike nor I had
ever been to Oregon and British Columbia, so it was a new experience for us
too. Overall, mountains, food, and alcohol summed up the trip. The boys
enjoyed the hiking and being outdoors, but their favorite portions were
climbing rocks and playing in the water. Both decided that they prefer
beaches to mountains. We'll see if we end up back at a beach next year. They
are already lobbying for their choices - Owen really wants to visit NYC and
Rion wants to visit the Magic Tree House (from the children's book series).
I don't see either one in our future! - N
I'm happy to be back home in our house because I didn't like that much
hiking there cuz we didn't have playstuff outside our hotel. We had to walk
to the playstuff. We have ours in our backyard. And, they don't have a
sandbox, or a slide, or a bridge, or a telescope. A slide you can slide down
on your butt with nothing under you or on you. Next year I want to go to,
um, Pennsylvania, cuz I don't know what they have there, but I just want to
go there to go to Frog Creek. That's what I want to go there for. I want to
go to Frog Creek because me and my brother think Jack and Annie live there
in Frog Creek woods cuz in the woods there is Jack and Annie and they always
go to the Magic Tree House, every book. - Orion Stufflebeam
On the vacation, it was a really good vacation and I want to go to New York
next year so I can have a giant frozen hot chocolate and a giant
cheeseburger. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment