I went to a Share the Care party at Brookfield Zoo and I sawed some animals,
like the giraffes. We went on the carousel and I got to choose my ownanimal. I picked the panda because I love pandas. They are my favorite
animal on this whole Earth. The whole world. The whole planet. And, I liked
Brookfield Zoo so much because I like the carousel a lot. I was there
because I adopted an animal and it was a giraffe. That's why. They were
making everyone go home if they didn't have stickers on. If they didn't have
stickers they couldn't be there cuz it was like till 8:30, it was open till
that day. - RiSt
When we went to the zoo for Rion's Share the Care day, we got to feed
stingrays. You had shrimp and fish and you had to hold them between your
index and middle fingers. And, you put them all of the way down as far as
you could go, because a stingray's mouth is on his belly. So, you had to go
down as far as you could and he'd go over it and eat it. And, I got three
stingrays to eat my stuff and one felt like he was about to bite me. I don't
know why. It was really funny. It was the best thing in the world. The end.
- Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment