was OK because we got to see lots of animals. My favorite animals were the
giraffes because I saw the giraffe I was adopting. It's cool cuz I like lots
of giraffes. I like giraffes a lot. Giraffes are cool and they can walk
fast. I think they can jump. I know something about giraffes nobody does.
Giraffes can walk fast, they can jump fast, and they can walk and run at the
same time. I sawed a giraffe do that at the same time. I only touched two
animals. I got to pet some but they didn't mind cuz it liked it a lot. We
sawed a goat, it was in the kids zoo and we got to pet it to see if it was
soft or not. It was very soft. And the other animal I petted was soft. I had
a show on the last time I went to Brookfield zoo. Only the white shirts were
in it. And there were blue shirts, but we didn't do the blue shirt one, we
did the white shirt one. What do you think the show was, good or bad? Good,
because there were awesome animals. I had a giraffe, Billy had a giraffe,
and Declan had a zebra. Lots of people had zebras but we runned out of them.
We only had two. - RiStufflebeam
No comments:
Post a Comment