I went to Summerfest because I had good days at the week I started field trips. And do you know why I loved it? Cuz it was awesome. We got to go to the zoo and the park and the miniature golf place. I went to Summerfest and I got to drive race cars. Number 8 won. I was Number 8 and I got a trophy. It was only golden. It was a real place trophy. I got a bloody lip and nose. I bumped into my brother on accident and cuz I was bouncing right by him and he bounced on me. I accidentally bited him. And then, I was bleeding super bad. Policemen were there because they wanted to see if people were following rules, that's why. I went on a trampoline thing and we could do stuff like, flips and bouncing. We could do any silly stuff. Or, we could jump, flip 8 times, and you could hit your head. I didn't get to. I could have gotten a bloody nose again. That's why I had a fun time at Summerfest. Goodbye. - RiSton


Yesterday was Summerfest. We had lots of fun. We got to go on all of these cool ride and we even got ice cream. My favorite part was when we got to go to the race against Rion in the obstacle course. It was SO fun. I won the first time and we tied the second because Dad kept on pulling me. And, I liked going on the bouncy. Rion bit me on the elbow but I hit him on the lip on accident. It hit his lip and he started bleeding. It was gross! I loved Summerfest. I liked the rock climbing too. I made it all of the way to the TOP!!!! Summerfest was awesome. I wish it was today. – Owen


Villa Park did a great job with Summerfest again this year. We had good food, heard good music, and the boys had fun with the bounce houses and games. Rion ended up with a bloody lip from hitting his brother. But, he was fine once we cleaned the blood off of him. I think the people walking by were more worried than he was. :) He's quite the bleeder. Owen did a great job making it to the top of the rock climbing wall for the first time and Rion tried the bungee trampoline. Rion even won a trophy for winning a remote control car race. Apparently the secret is – don't steer and the car will just go around the track by itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment