Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End of School Year

At the end of the school year party we had a picnic instead of a party. We
went to the Tot Lot over by our school and we got goody bags. It was the
best party ever. I loved the party so it was pretty fun doing it. The last
day of school was an awards ceremony. I got three awards - The Accelerated
Reader award, the fun run award when we ran one mile, and being out of
school two days or less. And, it was a really cool day at the end of the
school year but I still wanted to actually do something the last day of
school. I wanted to go to Florida. I don't know why, I just wanted to, but
we didn't get to. I just love the Tot Lot and the ending days of school. It
was so fun that now I wanted to have every day going to the Tot Lot. But, we
don't get to. I'm going to 2nd grade next year. I was promoted. I did 2nd
grade math this year, so I think I might get to go to 3rd grade math next
year. It was like the funnest thing on Earth. I'm promoted and I didn't know
I was going to get promoted. My mom asked me if I thought I was going to get
promoted but I didn't know. My report was the best of every year. I had all
4's and I only had E's and X's. It was the best day of my life, pretty much.
So, yeah, it was pretty fun. - Owen S.

Owen had a great 1st grade year! He finished out the year strong
academically and is excited about next year. Between the school work and the
sports, he's very well rounded. Now, if we could just get his attitude in
check things would go much smoother. :-) - N

No comments:

Post a Comment