Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I went to Father's Day and my dad and I gave him a super funny present. It
was a radio and this thing that looked like a donut but it wasn't. I made
him it at school. It was in a bag and first the card said Dad. It had a
picture of Elvis on it. And, I went to make it first and then I haded to be
a little slower because I haded to visit the Kindergarten again. That's why
I didn't do my father's day thing when they did. Mine haded to dry. I was
last at doing it cuz I always had to. That day was awesome cuz I loved it.
So, I got my dad to see Cars 2 and I took him to the gelato I had and he
had, but there's no more pumpkin anymore. And, there's no more marshmellow
anymore. And, I got cupcake. And, I got to have brownie because mom letted
me have hers but dad got to have mine. He's older so he gets more food. He
eated more than mom. Mom didn't even eat all of hers. So, that's pretty much
it for father's day. And, I took him to Noodles and Co. It was right next
store to the gelato store. And, it was between another store. So, that's
pretty much father's day. That's it. - Rion
Translation - Rion made his Dad a CD (i.e., a radio and this thing that
looked like a donut) with his picture on it. He was playing a guitar in the
picture. He finished later than the rest of his class because he was also
visiting the Kindergarten class that week. He decided to take Mike to both
Cars 2 and for gelato in Glenview. The last time he was there was in
November when they had pumpkin and S'mores gelato too. - N

On Father's Day we went to a gelato place because Rion picked it. I got Dad
an ICE CREAM MAKER! It takes like all day to make it but that's still OK.
It's a little ice cream maker. After the gelato we got to go to a car show
because Dad picked it. It was a really cool car show. I liked it a lot. It
was the best Father's Day ever. When we were going back home we went to
Matsuwa Marketplace to buy stuff. We bought some Power Ranger snacks we
wanted to have. I didn't have them yet. I think they are going to be really
good. And that's the day of Father's Day. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment