Saturday, June 4, 2011

Golf Lessons

Rion wanted to take golf lessons, so we signed him and Mike up for a
parent-child class. We're two classes in and he still enjoys it. After the
first class, they went to buy the golf visor. Rion always wants to dress the
part! - N
I went to golf lessons and we went to the putting green. And I hitted the
ball and it almost went in the flag but it went past it. It went over the
flag when I hitted it, it jumped over all the flags and it went in where
they were doing real golf. Then me and dad had to go get it. Then, before
that we did golf lessons to see how good I am at golf. I am very good at it.
And we swing the golf sticks. They go right or left or straight. Swing like
a baseball but the other way, on the bottom. - RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment