Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Double Play

I had a double play against the Giants. I caught the ball and tagged a guy
out who was running home when I was the pitcher. It was a pop fly. I held up
my hand and I caught it. And now everybody got baseball cards when we played
against the Phillies. After I got the double play, when everybody got the
baseball cards. They started hugging me and it was so fun. I just can't
believe I got a double play. I LOVE baseball. Then end. - Owen Michael
Stufflebeam
The practice before, Owen's team worked on turning the 6-4-3 double play.
His coach promised the whole team baseball cards if they got one during a
game. Rather than that double play, Owen had an unassisted double play,
catching the pop up and then tagging the runner from third. He could have
had a triple play, if he'd stepped on third and tagged the runner from
second. He was VERY excited, I think more for the baseball cards than for
the outs. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment