Monday, May 30, 2011

Wrigley Field

You know I was just talking about Lake Michigan, and we went to Wrigley
Field after that. We had an amazing time there, but the Cubs lost 7 to 12.
They were playing against the Astros and I can't believe the Astros beat
them. And, guess what. Do you know what happened? Someone on the Astros hit
a three run homer. I had a scorecard. It was really fun to read it but I
still don't know why I wasn't doing that well on my scorecard. I didn't do
some of it. And, guess what happened in the game. The Astros hit three home
runs. Pretty cool, huh! And, that's the end of the game. And, I liked seeing
the jets and the eagle, cuz there were jets that flew over the stadium in
the fifth inning and the eagle flew in the air after the National Anthem. It
was really cool. And, we got to sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame. I sung it
and it was really cool. So, that's the baseball game. - Owen

I saw the Cubs game at Wrigley Field on Memorial Day. Memorial Day was so
fun cuz we got to see the Cubs pitch, the Cubs hit, the Cubs catch. And, I
got to see the Astros. The Astros won. The Cubs were winning though. They
were playing with one ball and a bat. I liked when the Cubs were on the
field. It was funny. The Cubs sometimes throw bad balls. I sanged Take Me
Out to the Ballgame at the field and I had ice cream! And, I saw an eagle
and some airplanes. The ice cream was for my afternoon snack. I only had one
ice cream for one day. I sawed four airplanes. They are jet planes. They are
loud. They are like a wild rumpus. - RiSt

It was a beautiful day for a ballgame at Wrigley. It was hot and sunny, but
we were in the shade with a nice breeze. The fly by from the jets was very
loud and the eagle flying onto the mound from the scoreboard was really nice
to see. That being said, this is not the Cubs' year! They were horrible. The
funniest part of the game - Rion came back from the bathroom and decided to
drink out of someone else's cup because they had soda and he didn't. That
child has no boundaries! - N

No comments:

Post a Comment