Before
AFTER
Yesterday daddy cut my hair and I didn't like it at all but be said to stop
whining. He said just stop it. It kind of hurt because his clipper wasn't
working that much. So, my hair is pretty short and I don't want it to grow
because I want to have short hair like him. So, I pretty appreciated that he
cut my hair. Next time, I hope I go get my haircut not at my house. The end. - Owen
I got a haircut. My hair is so little now. Owen got the same as me. It's a
2/3, so that's why we like that. My person who cuts my hair off. She cutted
lots of my hair off. And, I'm growing a braid and it's a little bigger than
the last time. That's it. Done. - Rion
Rion's growing a Padawan braid! He's SO knows himself and what he wants. As hard as we've tried, we just can't talk him out of it. - N
No comments:
Post a Comment