Sunday, May 29, 2011

Legoland

I went to Legoland and it was so fun cuz we got to go on a dragon ride and

we got to go on a lego ride. We got a map and if we filled in all of them,
we got a treasure chest. And, we sawed a movie, a lego movie. And, we went
to see it cuz we really wanted to go to Legoland. - RiS
At Legoland it was Pirate day. That means they were handing out treasure
maps and you could get a treasure chest if you finished the whole thing. It
was so cool. We got to go on a ride called the dragon ride. And, we got to
go through the jungle, and we saw a monkey holding a treasure chest. And,
these pirates were in Chicago. We saw them pushing down a treasure chest. It
had the letter "S" on it. And, the only the monkey was holding had an "O" on
it. We got to eat pizza and chips, and drink lemonade. It was so fun that I
wanted to stay there but mom said no we had to go, so pretty cool. And,
after that we got to go to the toy store. I bought a Pirates of the
Caribbean lego that I really want to build. Rion was going to buy a boat,
but he got in trouble so he couldn't. So, that's pretty much all of the day
at Legoland. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment