Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rockford CocoKey

We took the boys to Rockford’s CocoKey water park to celebrate Owen’s good report cards. Owen was able to go on all of the waterslides, even the big “adult” ones. And, Rion finally enjoyed the lazy river. It’s a first for him. I think we traumatized him as a baby, getting stuck under one of the waterfalls, and he has refused to try them ever since. – N

We went to CocoKeys. We went on the red, blue, orange, and green waterslides. By the red waterslide there was a pirate ship and you got to walk up stairs and then there is a waterslide. You would go down it onto this flat mat that’s under water. By that place there was a basketball hoop and these cones that were full of water and dropped all over you. On the other one I GOT TO GO ON WATERSLIDES OUTSIDE OF COCOKEYS!!! I got to go on these three waterslides that are called Barracuda Blast, Gator Gulp, and Sharks Slam. And, I went on this inner-tubing thing that you got to float around and there was water shooting at you. It was really, really fun. I love CocoKeys. – Owen
It was so fun at CocoKey because we went on an inner tube. I got to go on lots of slides, but Owen got to go on more. I got to go on six, but Owen got to go on nine. I got to play and I got to go on an inner tube. I know how to walk in it. And, I falled off of it and I landed in the water and I was under my inner tube. I liked the water slides the best. The water slides were my favorite thing to go on, but I didn’t go on them much because we didn’t get to because there was huge line on blue, but there was no line orange and green. – Rion Stufflebeam

No comments:

Post a Comment