Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

So, Sunday was Mother’s Day. We made mom breakfast in bed. We made her a cutie, sausage, and waffles. I wanted mom to have orange juice for a drink but she got water instead. She said it was a very good breakfast. And, we went for dim sum in Chinatown because she picked it out, because it was Mother’s day. My favorite thing there was the shrimp dumplings. They were so good. After that we went home and me and Rion played the game Monster 4 Rion has and it was a really good game. We tied. I was going to give mom a massage but I couldn’t because they were closed and Dad didn’t do it online. And, I made her a mother’s day book, what I did at school. It was so fun doing that. I made her a card too. – Owen
Mother’s day I had a good day. Mom’s day we went to Chinatown and it was so cool. Cuz we got to eat something I did like. It was gitcha-gitcha good. It was egg drop soup. Mother’s day I woke up at Italian ice. And then, we went home. And then it was dinner time. And then that’s all the day. That’s everything we did. The end. I got my mom a necklace and a beeping watch too. And, I did something she would like. I made her a flower pen at school. I loved it cuz I didn’t do the pen but I made the bucket where we put the pen in. That’s all. Goodbye. – Rion Stufflebeam

No comments:

Post a Comment