We went to Lake Michigan and the water was COOOLD! I did not like it there.
It was freezing. There was water up by the lake. It was so cool and we gotto go in it, but my pants were soaking. It was the day the Cubs game. I was
in the water. And, the Cubs had some bad pitches. I asked mom if we could go
to Lake Michigan and she said yes, so we got to go. Our dad couldn't find
us, but I knew where they were. I sawed them. But, it was hard to see them.
We were going to go to the Sear's tower but it was a humungous line, so
that's why we didn't go. - Rion
On Memorial Day when we were going to Wrigley Field, we stopped at Lake
Michigan to play because there was enough time to play a little bit. I
played in the water a little bit, but I had to go in time out because I sat
in the water with shorts on. And, I got soaked so I got my socks and my
shoes on and I went back to the car with dad. It wasn't really fun. The lake
was freezing! There was this puddle in there. That was really warm so I
didn't get that cold. So, that's pretty much the whole time at Lake Michigan
- Owen S.
No comments:
Post a Comment