Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rion's Good Behavior

Rion’s had great behavior at daycare lately! The bribing is working. – N
I had a green day today because I was so good. When I’m good it means you’re green. Green is the same color as go. And green is another thing for let’s go. It means you get stuff you want. I’ve been having green days a lot and this is what I do. I track my thing. It goes green, yellow, red. I’ve been earning TV or candy but only if I have a green day. I have to choose. Whatever I want, I want. I have to choose candy or TV. I get to watch Star Wars VI if I have a green week. Star Wars V I earned last week and I earned to see Rio. Star Wars V Luke Skywalker got his hand cut off. I sawed Rio get captured but he didn’t know how to fly until the end and this guy tried to grab him but he flew far, far away and then these people who tried to capture him got in jail. At the end it showed us. That’s it. – Rion Stufflebeam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment