We love our daycare! They invite Santa to visit each year so we can avoid the long lines at the mall, and so the kids can have more time talking to him in an environment they are comfortable in. Rion had a million questions for Santa this year. He wanted to know everything from “Do you have a phone on your sleigh?” to “Who wraps the presents for you?”. On a separate topic, I’m not a Star Wars fan, but all of the boys in my family are. Because I can’t remember any of the planet’s names I made up my own like Ewokville, Wookie World, etc. They stuck with the boys, in case you are wondering about Owen’s gift of choice. - N
At our school we saw Santa Claus who came to town (singing to the tune). He brought his bag and there was presents out. I thought one was the Death Star. It was big. I wanted a Clone Tanker. - Rion
Santa Claus at Kindercare, we just talked about him and took our pictures with him. I got to go in Rion’s class, I don’t know, but I just got to. I wanted Ewokville. It’s this lego thing with three Ewoks, Han Solo, Chewbaka, Princess Leia, two rebel alliance guys. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment