We made a Gingerbread house and ours was better than last time. Last time was not cool. They haded to have more gum. Why? I wanted to have more gum to get on mine. Then I did put some dots on it and we putted on some of the things that go on the top, we putted some keys on ours, we putted a Christmas tree with an angel on ours, and that’s it. Some of my uncle’s were with me and one aunt was with me, and some of my cousins were with me. And, my brother was with me. We made them on the same day. We both made them. The end. – Rion
The gingerbread houses we have in our upstairs on the shelf, actually where our stockings where, and we went with Uncle Nick, Hannah, Ayla, Bethany, Uncle Ben, and Uncle Zack, and Aunt Nicki, and Katie. It was a fun gingerbread house. I took candy after candy and put it on. It was so long. It almost took an hour. It was amazing! I wish I was a gingerbread and I lived in a gingerbread house. And then the gingerbread said, “Run, run as fast as I can. You can’t catch me I’m the Gingerbread Man.” Done. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment