We made plates for Santa at Pick-A-Pot and then we were getting ready to put them back home and ours were awesome. Ours were cool and my brother’s had a smiley face on his and mine was a cool color. I putted all of my ornaments by myself but not that much. I wanted to put one up on the top right next to our Indianapolis race car one. We made pumpkin muffins, pumpkin chocolate muffins actually, then we made raspberry muffins, banana chocolate muffins, blueberry muffins, and then we made donut muffins. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
Getting ready for Christmas was fun. We got to wrap presents. I got to wrap Daddy and Rion’s presents, but the better one was Daddy’s presents. Rion’s present was harder to wrap. Daddy’s present was the littler one. Rion’s was huge. Do you want to know what I got Rion for Christmas? I got him Star Wars guys and we have them here in Florida. I love Florida. I put one carrot and one apple on my plate and it was gone when I woke up. Maybe 5:18 I woke up, but it was absolutely gone when I woke up. And, we cooked muffins before Christmas. And our ornaments we put on our trees. It was so fun! Can you imagine how fun it would be to live at our house on Christmas? Done. - Owen

No comments:
Post a Comment