So when we were in Florida, we were at Grandpa’s house. It’s a little house in Sun City Center. We usually went to the pool there and never ever got to eat dinner at his house because he watches TV a lot. So, I wish I lived in Florida because we met this lady. She had a bad eye and they didn’t find out until she was 19 but she was too old and so she only could see out of one eye. That’s sad for her. She lives in Florida and she actually gets to drive a car and she only has one eye. Isn’t that crazy? So crazy! And, she learned how to drive a car when she was 55! That’s old isn’t it?
One day in Florida we went to Strawberry Patch. We had a strawberry shortcake that was two feet or twenty four inches. So, me and my brother splitted it. That huge strawberry shortcake, my brother and me ate the whole thing and then we went back to grandpa’s house. If you read this part first, then you’ll see what we did at Grandpa’s house. The end. – Owen
No. After I said no, we went to the Strawberry Patch. We ate a strawrberry shorkcake at the strawberry patch and I loved it. We went to the manatees. Then when we got there we sawed a lots of manatees. They were so big we saw the one head up out in the water and then they were so big after that we got to go in the museum there. And, I went to see the coal again. And then I went to see the Earth. – Rion

No comments:
Post a Comment