On Christmas today Santa brought me and Owen a present in Florida when there wasn’t no snow. We already had presents, he gave us more. We love stuff! Today we went to Grandpa Florida’s beach and Grandpa’s pool we went to. We swam and I did a rocket ship. It is so fun. We have to sit down and we have to put our hands together and then we push off a water wall. That’s a rocket ship. We made a sand castle at the beach and then we made the Great Wall of China. I went in the water and I got wet. I got so, so, so soaking wet wet wet wet wet wet! And then it was time to go. Done. – Rion
Today is Christmas Day. It is December 25, 2010. Right now I am not watching TV, Daddy is, and there is mud in this house and it is so cool. And, Rion is doing his sticker book, mommy is doing the blog, Grandpa is watching TV, and I’m just sitting here telling mommy what to write on the blog. And I got for Christmas a Kinex thing and Rion got Geo Trax. I got Bionicles and Rion got one more thing but I can’t remember what it was. Today I went to the swimming pool, the beach, and I ate at the beach. At the pool I learned how to swim with a noodle from one side to the other side. From the south side to the north side. It was cool! Now I’m going to talk about the beach. At the beach we made four castles. Rion broke one of them. And two of the castles had guns. Boom! Boom! It was cool! I love Christmas! Done. Done. Done. – Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment