Our Christmas before we came to Florida, we didn’t know what we got because me and Owen didn’t know what presents were ours. Our Christmas tree lights were on out in our playroom. And we had our Christmas tree lights on. Only four people in our house and one dog. Our dog sleeped, but I know Parker sawed what Santa put in her stocking. She did. Santa Claus sawed Parker. Santa gave me a big thing. It is a Clone Tanker and he gave my brother the Ewokville. And, my brother got another big ship. I forget what it is. Actually, my brother got the Plo Koon ship. It is small and it’s blue. And my presents that I got were, one was big. That is the Clone Tanker. Maybe two days it will take cuz I don’t know how much pieces there is in it. Maybe 104 pieces. Done. - Rion
Our Christmas at home was fun. We got lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of presents. I got what I wanted. I got Ewokville. And, I got Creationary. We have it right here and it’s a really fun game. I got more presents too, but I don’t want to tell you all of them because I had maybe 50 presents. 45 presents, maybe 30 presents from Santa and 20 from mommy and daddy. It was an amazing Christmas. I love Christmas. The end. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment