So, this is about Busch Gardens. At Busch Gardens I went on roller coasters and I went on a train that took one hour to get back to where we wanted to go. So, talking about the first place that we went. The first place that we were at was … I don’t remember. Was it Stanleyville? When we went to Stanleyville I went on the Cheetah Chase and it took like, maybe an hour to get up the whole line and to get up to the roller coaster. I almost flew out of the roller coaster because that ride was so crazy. Isn’t that fast? Five hundred miles per hour! Wow! The next place we went to was, I think it was, Congo. Congo we only got to go on one ride. It was called … maybe, hmmm, maybe Cheetah Chase was in Stanleyville. I don’t remember. I remember when we went to Junglia. When we went to Sesame Street and there was barely any rides I could go on except the climbing thing. It was awesome. It was maybe fifty feet up in the air and thirty feet long. Isn’t that huge? Actually, I mean enormous. – Owen
We went to Busch Gardens and there was a lot of, we went on the, the, the, the, Rhino Rally. It’s so fun. On the Rhino Rally we tried to find Scooter, but we didn’t find him anywhere. Owen went on this thing I wasn’t old enough to do. We were both old enough to do it, it was the Grover ride and it was so fun. So, I’m going to tell you about the Grover ride. The Grover ride was so fast me and my brother was like “Ahhhh!”. My brother’s name is Owen Michael Stufflebeam. At Busch Gardens me and my brother went in something and it was a maze. It was so hard. The animals were so fun when one of them we got to see. We got to see a lot of them. Did you know there was a car we could go in. There’s a back one and a front one and there was another one but one door was opened. We couldn’t open the other door. It was crashed. It used to be real but it broke down and that made it not real any more. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
No comments:
Post a Comment