We went skiing at in Wisconsin. And do you know what was there? There was a magic carpet. Did you know that? If you’ve ever been to Wisconsin and seen the magic carpet, I bet you’ve been there. And, at skiing my skis looked awesome because they had words on them and one person who was in line at Bunny hill, he had the same skis. And, I’m glad I had a good time there. So, so, so, so, and cuz I liked the ski lift cuz we get to go up in the air and we flew pass the magic carpet. You know why? Cuz we were on the Schoolmarm. And, Schoolmarm is just a little bigger than Bunny hill. It’s just a little bigger but it just has a little half more and there’s trees next to it so you have to watch out. And, guess what we had for our afternoon snack? And, I’ll tell you what that were. Ice cream Dibs. I’ll tell you what I skied. I skied with my mom and it was awesome. Do you know why? Because I wanted to show my mom how my coach taught me how to ski with pizzas, little pizzas and big pizzas. So, that’s all I did with skiing with mom. Now I’ll tell you what I did skiing with Dad. I did with my dad. I went on Bunny hill and it was fun because I showed him how I stopped and my dad keeped making me fall. And, one time my dad made me get snow in my pants! And then after that one, we were fine. We didn’t fall or do nothing. So, I’m done. – Rion Stufflebeam
We went skiing in Wisconsin on last Friday. I went on the ginormous hill and there even was a magic carpet. And, I went on a bunny hill. It was a little hill. Then I went on Schoolmarm that was kind of bigger than Bunny hill. Then, we went on the huge hill. On the huge hill I went through trees. And there was a mountain on the side of the hill. I tried to turn, but I accidentally went up about 3 feet on the mountain. And, we went on the left side of that hill. We had to turn a huge turn to get back on a ski lift. We went back on a ski lift way back up to the other side and we skied down that hill and got there for a snack. And, then it was time to leave. That was our ski day. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment