Did you know that we got a fish? Do you want to know it’s name? It’s name is Goldy. And, we feed it every day, but just once a day. Goldy is a goldfish and it’s a really good swimmer. I learned that from my teacher. Fishes are really good swimmers because my teacher told me that. And, then I looked to see if Goldy liked that home. And, he said “foop”, “foop”. I won our fish, the fish, do you remember our fish’s name? It is what? It is Goldy. And, Goldy is our best fish. It’s our second animal we got. Our very second animal. Now we have a dog and a fish. Our fish is Goldy and our dog is Parker. Parker is a very good swimmer because it’s a dog. Alright. So, he wants to meet fishes. Goldy lives where our dog is. She only likes cold places and Goldy is a goldfish. And, the end. Done. – Rion Stufflebeam
No comments:
Post a Comment