Mike and the boys, along with the Fries family, tried radio controlled car racing for the first time. - N
On Sunday, February 13th, 2011, me, Rion, and Daddy went to a park district in, I don’t remember what the place was, Berkley. The first couple of things we did, was practiced racing cars and then we did a 3 minute race. And one time, when we were doing the 8 minute race, I got 13 laps and Daddy got 14 because Rion wasn’t racing because he was just taking pictures. Rion and Daddy were on the same team and that made Rion better than me. I only lost by one lap though. It was very swell. My controller was easier to control, well some of the time, it was easier to control. Rion had it first and then he gave it to me. Done. – Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment