Sunday, February 6, 2011

Owen's Quarter 2 Report Card

On my report card I had mostly 4’s. I only have one or two 3’s on my report card. Do you think that’s better than my last report card? I had a good report card so I get to go to Shaw’s next week with some of my friends, Nate, Sammy, Carissa, and Corey. I’m proud about my report card because I didn’t get any 2’s or 1’s or 0’s. Those are like you need tons and tons of improvement. I’m going to work on my behavior because the only thing I didn’t get was N’s. N’s are “needs improvement”. So that’s why I did really good on my best report card so far. – Owen
Owen did great on his most recent report card. He had the highest marks possible in the academic areas and also scored well in the behavior areas. He even went up in two behavior areas, and only went down in one. His teacher reports that he’s doing great and putting forth effort in class. He has gone up two reading levels and is at a 4th grade level. He’s also doing fine in 2nd grade math and writing, and his other test scores are all above average. He is going to work on only leaving the class when he has permission and demonstrating self control. We are very proud of him! But, we need to find a new reward system. All of these brunches, while very tasty, are going to become quite expensive. J - N

No comments:

Post a Comment