I went to my school and we brought some valentines for everybody. And, I loved all of their valentines. I loved all of mine. They were awesome. We didn’t have that much work. We only had a little work. Journals? Yes. We had writing words wagon, and then we haded to do no more work for valentine’s day. And, that’s what we did in the morning. I don’t remember what we did in the afternoon. I helped my mom make valentine’s cupcakes. They are awesome. – Rion
When we just got in school I noticed that it was valentine’s day, so I brought all of my stuff to where I was supposed to put it. Then, I noticed that Mrs. Paluch wasn’t there. I thought it was going to be the worst valentine’s day ever, but it wasn’t. It was really nice. After we did that, we had some work to do. After we did all of our work, we went to music and then we went to lunch. At lunch we got to have pretzels that were shaped like hearts and a hamburger. So, after we had lunch I went to Mrs. Peterman’s class and we went to the LRC. It was the first time we did Fasttmath. When we got back from the LRC, it was time for me to go. I didn’t have any homework that day. After that, I went into the classroom and waited for the party to start. We had pizza! After that, we had our party. There were two games. You had to try and guess how many gummy stuff were in the jar and Jillian got it right. 205 were in there. I guessed 236. Kind of close. And, the other game was a relay race but you had to find, your card said a word, and you had to find it with the candy. It was a tie and we got silly bands for that. It was a very good party. There were cookies we could eat and a lot of other stuff. At the end of the party, we handed out our valentines. The end. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment