I got have a lot of candy but first Owen got a dollar. But I didn’t, but he has to share his candy with my mom and his mom. And, my dog didn’t get to go. And, Lane is our friend and he went with us. And, he is our favorite person. And, we went out on the street with our dad’s hand. And then I ate a lot of Dots, and then I ate a cherry tootsie roll and then I had two Dots and I gave Mick one, that’s Evan’s dad and he’s one of our friends too. And then we came back to our house. And Evan had a gun. It was a Star Wars gun. I were Clone Captain Fox and Evan was Clone Captain Rex. He is the Captain of the Clones. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
On Halloween I was Jengo Fett from Star Wars. He died in the second movie. Rion was Captain Fox from Star Wars. We were both people from Star Wars. And, I got to go trick-or-treating two times on Halloween. My friend Evan and my friend Lane also went trick-or-treating with me the second time. The first time Lane also went trick-or-treating with me. When we got home, we got to eat dinner then we got to play Legos and watch “How I Became a Penguin Zombie”. It was really good and we only got to watch eight of the shows. They were awesome shows. When I went trick-or-treating the first time, I saw my friends Alex and Lennon. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment