After hearing about the ice cream nachos that Owen had, Rion wanted to go to his first Chicago Fire game. Half-price tickets for the final home game (and Brian McBride and C.J. Brown’s final Chicago Fire home game) sealed the deal. He enjoyed seeing the mascots and the food. I think he actually watched the i-pod a little less there than the other professional games he’s been to. J - N
We went to a Chicago Fire. The Chicago Fire tied with the D.C. United. The Fire really got two goals but they didn’t count them. One of the goals they didn’t get. Do you know why? Because they were off sides when they kicked it. And, the other goal wasn’t a goal because a guy got hurt. I saw the guy get hurt but I don’t think any of the Chicago players did. And they had a couple of really good shots. One almost went in. The D.C. United had one really good shot. It hit the top of the Chicago Fire goal post and bounced off but the goal keeper just saved it. He caught it. Done. - Owen
At my first Chicago Fire game and this guy is a boy and I sawed fire. They shooted up fire. And then we got to see a soccer game and kids came out to show them. And, I sawed there mascot Sparky. And, I saw the puppy Sparky dog. I ate ice cream nachos. And, number 20 on the Fire team Brian McBrian retired. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
No comments:
Post a Comment